Saturday, March 5, 2016

Meet Baylie!



Grade / Major
Freshman, Nursing

Tell us about yourself!
I'm from Nolensville, which is a small-ish town just south of Nashville. Nashville is one of my favorite cities, but I have absolutely loved it here in Knoxville, and I had an amazing first semester. Some of my favorite things are cookies, giraffes, movies, crafting, laughing, going to new places and trying new things… like ASB! My Plan A right now is to becosme a nurse after graduating college, and then probably going on to get my nurse practitioner degree. That's the goal! I'm so excited to learn more about serving others and spend Spring Break with all of you!

Why did you choose Alternative Break's Urban Youth Development trip?
I've always had a big heart for kids and enjoyed being around them. I enjoy getting to know them, and they seem to always make me smile. My mom is a teacher, and she sets an example to me of how to be an inspiration and good role model for children. I want to learn more about this and how to serve the youth in order to make positive changes for the future.

Favorite Hobbies:
reading, watching funny tv shows and movies, DIY-ing, coloring, running, yoga, shopping, traveling

Spirit Animal?
I've been told it's a lamb. I'm really laid back and would probably enjoy frolicing in fields

Anything else you would like to tell us?
I have a theory that I'm somehow related to James Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment