Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Meet Zach!



Grade / Major
Junior, Mechanical Engineering

Tell us about yourself!
I'm originally from Memphis, TN, but I've come to know and love Knoxville over the past few years. I have always loved being active and being outside; when I have a free weekend, I enjoy going on camping trips, hiking, kayaking, running, biking, etc. I also really like working on cars and hope to use my degree to work in the auto industry after school. I love volunteering and helping others, which is why I'm really excited to serve and get to know everybody on this trip!

Why did you choose Alternative Break's Urban Youth Development trip?
I've had a lot of volunteer experience in the past working with kids and I absolutely love it. I find it amazing how big of a difference just one person can make in a child's life, so I hope this trip will give me the opportunity to make a difference for these kids!

Favorite Hobbies:
Running, Biking, Hiking, working on cars, reading, and just about anything else outside.

Spirit Animal?
A dog

No comments:

Post a Comment