Saturday, March 5, 2016

Meet Nicholas!



Grade / Major
Freshman, Chemical Engineering

Tell us about yourself!
I love playing being active. Anything from playing sports to going on a hike I love to be moving. My favorite sport would probably be baseball but I enjoy watching and playing all sports. I'm also a bit of a nerd. I grew up an avid reader; my favorite book is The Cider House Rules. I have always had a passion for mathematics and chemistry which is why I choose chemical engineering as my major.

Why did you choose Alternative Break's Urban Youth Development trip?
The people who influenced me early in my life had some of the biggest impacts on who I would ultimately become. I have always been intent on repaying the kindness showed to me by treating young people with respect and volunteering my time to help them in anyway I can.

Favorite Hobbies:
Hiking Reading Working out Playing sports

Spirit Animal?
Black Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment