Saturday, March 5, 2016

Meet Caitlynne!



Grade / Major 
Sophomore, Kinesiology

Tell us about yourself! 
I was born in Pennsylvania but have moved around a lot over the years. Throughout all of high school, I was involved in marching and concert band.
Now, in my second year at UT, I'm getting more involved in the Tyson House Student Foundation (the Lutheran and Episcopal Campus Ministry). With my major, I plan on becoming a Physical Therapist or an Occupational Therapist (I'm still just a little bit on the fence!).

Why did you choose Alternative Break's Urban Youth Development trip?
I chose Urban Youth Development I haven't done that much work with youth; other then two semesters of Peer Tutoring during high school.

Favorite Hobbies:
I love reading, listing to music, playing with dogs (or even just seeing adorable animals), and crocheting.

Spirit Animal?
Giraffes!

No comments:

Post a Comment