Thursday, February 25, 2016

Meet John!

Learning Partner John


Grade / Major
B.A. in English

Tell us about yourself!
Originally from Richmond, Virginia, I came to Knoxville for school, but I am still here because this place is home. I have been involved with mission work all my life and continue to seek opportunities to serve in this community. If you want to know more, just ask!

Why did you choose Alternative Break's Urban Youth Development trip?
Urban Youth Development is an area in which I have worked for the last six years and it is a passion of mine. America's youth faces a lot of challenges, most of which they have no control over. I look forward to sharing my experience in this area while learning through our experiences together on this trip.

Favorite Hobbies:
Tennis, running, cooking, traveling, serving others, live music/concerts, playing with my dog

Spirit Animal?
Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment