Thursday, February 18, 2016

Meet Haley!



Grade / Major
Sophomore; Psychology + Elementary Education

Tell us about yourself!
I love being silly and spreading positivity! I am a member of Zeta Tau Alpha where I serve as house manager and a loving sister. I am also the Vice President of Students Helping Honduras, another service trip organization on campus. I love spending time with my friends and having a good time anywhere I go (specially the library)! If you know me, I am always trying to find a way to make people smile!

Why did you choose Alternative Break's Urban Youth Development trip?
I chose to be a part of Alternative Spring Break because I have such a big passion to help others! Whether it be in a underdeveloped country or my local town, I am willing to be at the service of others! I would much rather spend my spring break spreading happiness to other people!

Favorite Hobbies:
My favorite hobbies include binge watching Gilmore Girls, spending time with friends, trying to teach my pet betta fish tricks, and sleeping.

Spirit Animal?
My spirit animal is a Koala Bear. Koalas are known to sleep an average of 27 hours a day; the same goes for me. I love sleeping! Whether it is a quick catnap in the middle of the day or a nice 12 hour nights rest, I loveeee to sleep. Also, Koalas are very cute and cuddly something I strive to be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment